|Diary of Falcon Lionheart|
Wild Predator / Tamed for a Purpose
or Bird-of Prey Leashed by Morality
Table of ContentsEdit
- Time Immemorial
- Origin of the Lionheart Name
- Archon-Albion Genetics
- A Matter of Faith
- The King of Blades
- Tools of the Trade
- The Dream
- Addenda: The Rant
Diary of Falcon Lionheart is the alternate universe story of the Hero of Brightwall, second son of the Hero King of Fable II, whose fate was foretold by the blind seeress, Theresa, during her monologue in See the Future.
- Falcon Lionheart: The Hero of Brightwall
- Sparrow: The Hero King:Father of Falcon
- Logan Lionheart: Eldest brother
- Ole' Bill or (Cy): Family Patriarch (Obviously William Black/Scythe)
- Aunt Rose: Sparrow's sister
- Theresa: Mentor, Guide, Family Matriarch
- Hephaestus: Blacksmith of the Gods
- See Also: Man's Best Friend
- The Kingdom of Albion. Comparable to Eurasia.
- The southern city and it's continent Aurora. Comparable to Egypt and Africa.
- The far eastern region of Samarkand. Comparable to the Orient and Indonesia.
- OM the Archon's home planet. Comparable to Nibiru. 
Place-Time: The concept that both allows and confounds the ageing continuity. Since time progresses at different rates depending on where a member of the Archon race is. This explains why, for example, Falcon, who is born shortly after Fable II ends, is only about 21 years old, 50 years later(Albion time) when Fable III begins, or how Scythe and Theresa aren't long dead after more than 500 years.